“What I learned about building an audience, creating my own personal brand and releasing a book was the most valuable information I’ve received about succeeding as a creative person since learning to write.”
- Paul Fuhr, writer for The Fix, author of Bottleneck
“Anna David is a superhuman. She taught me more in this program than I’ve learned in the past 15 years. As an expert in her field, she will show you everything you need to know, from social media development to launching a profitable speaking career. I recommend her highly, without reservation."
- Lauren Casey, PhD, Author/International Recovery Coach
This was hands down the best money I've ever spent on education. I feel like I earned a Master's Degree in how to find people who will support my creative work."
- David Griggs, JD/MBA, CEO of Griggs Law
This is for You IF...
- You're releasing a book or have released a book you want more people to read
- You blog or write articles you want more people to read
- You'e seeking greater emotional and financial rewards from your writing
- You feel discouraged that more people aren’t aware of your creative work
- You hope to get over your resistance to putting yourself “out there”
- You're tired of listening to marketing suggestions too geared toward businesses, too basic or too overwhelming to implement
- You need a straight-to-the-point, no-fluff approach to ideas, strategies and proven approaches to help the people you want to reach find you
- You're looking for inspiration and optimism without any sugar coating of the effort, planning and patience required for audience building strategies to be effective
Why This Course is Necessary
Writers who have released books, will be releasing books or simply want to raise their profile all need one thing—and it’s not for an agent to sign them or a publisher to acquire their manuscript.
It’s an audience for their work—an audience that can easily be found if writers are clear about key elements: what their website and blog needs; the secrets to creating and nurturing a newsletter list; how to get promotion through influencers, journalists and podcasters and the methods for making social media work for them instead of them working for it. The final module is perhaps the most important one: what to do 60 days before a book release, what to do 30 days before a book release, what to do 3 days before a book release and finally what to do on book release day, week and thereafter.
The Course Includes:
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- 20 videos
- More than 20 handouts
- An array of bonuses
PLEASE NOTE: WHILE AUDIENCE BUILDING IS THE SAME WHETHER YOU ARE SELF-PUBLISHING OR YOUR BOOK IS BEING RELEASED BY A TRADITIONAL PUBLISHER, SELF-PUBLISHED AND TRADITIONAL BOOK RELEASES ARE HANDLED DIFFERENTLY.
THIS MEANS THAT THERE IS A BONUS MODULE ON HOW TO HANDLE A TRADITIONAL BOOK RELEASE AND A SEPARATE BONUS MODULE ON HOW TO HANDLE A SELF-PUBLISHED BOOK RELEASE. PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW THE SELF-PUBLISHED LESSONS IF YOU ARE PUBLISHING TRADITIONALLY AND VICE VERSA!
StartModule 1 Introduction (1:16)
StartModule 1, Lesson 1: Your Website (9:27)
StartModule 1, Lesson 2: The Blog (8:20)
StartBlog Ideas Worksheet
StartThe Ultimate Guide to Medium.com
StartA Guide to Author Blogs
StartModule 1, Lesson 3: Your Lead Magnet and Newsletter (11:28)
StartNewsletter Provider Options
StartNurturing Sequence Guide
StartMy Nurturing Sequence
StartModule 2 Introduction (1:59)
StartModule 2, Lesson 1 - Connecting with Influencers (6:59)
StartModule 2, Lesson 2 - Making Yourself Newsworthy (32:24)
StartMy HARO Pitch
StartModule 2, Lesson 3 - Getting Booked on Podcasts (5:36)
StartExample of a Bad Pod Pitch
StartTips for Getting Booked
StartPodcasts for Creatives List
Zero Risk with a 30-day Money Back Guarantee